Argint have entered into a strategic partnership with Brookwood International Academy. The Academy provides GCP and clinical research courses which are accredited by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicines of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom. Argint are the exclusive distributor of the Academy’s training courses throughout Central and South Eastern Europe. Courses have been awarded continuous professional development points (CPD) by the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicines of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom and the Semmelweis University (University in Budapest, Hungary).
GCP Training and Certification for Investigators and Study Site Personnel - Hungarian, Date: 17 Nov 2017
Accredited training course
Language of training course: Hungarian
Registration fee: 230 Euro (1 day course)
Online GCP training - English
Accredited by SOTE
Language of training course: English
Registration fee: 170 Euros
Brookwood International Academy (the Academy), is an independent Academy, specialising in clinical research and Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training and certification for a wide range of commercial and non-commercial organisations. The first ‘Brookwood’ course was delivered in 1985. The Academy was established by Professor David Hutchinson and Neil Mountain and introduced clinical research courses with examinations in 1996. It has now trained thousands of clinical research staff, investigators, members of ethics committees and regulators from more than 50 countries worldwide.
The Academy’s Mission is:
- to provide excellence in clinical research and good clinical practice training by offering high quality, interactive courses in the Academy, in-house courses and distance learning teaching at reasonable prices
- to assist in the implementation of minimum standards of competence in all aspects of clinical research by providing independently marked and validated examinations leading to certification of competence
- to collaborate with other individuals and organizations of excellence to further these aims
Argint international deliver the Academy’s courses throughout Central and South Eastern Europe.
- Essential GCP for Study Site Personnel
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research & GCP
- Foundation Course in Clinical Research (Certificate in Clinical Research & GCP, Part 1: basic)
- Advanced Course in Clinical Research (Certificate in Clinical Research & GCP, Part 2)